OFFICIAL RULES – Blue Oaks Cinema, Rocklin California
“Grand Opening” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO HOLDERS OF A
VALID U.S. DRIVERS LICENSE WHO ARE 18 OR OLDER AND ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA OR NEVADA, OR ONE OF THE SPECIFIED COUNTIES IN CALIFORNIA.
* VOID OUTSIDE NEVADA, AND
THE CALIFORNIA COUNTIES LISTED AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 AM Pacific Time ("PDT") on November 12th, 2010 and ends at 9:45:59 PM PST on November 17th, 2010 ("Promotion Period"). During the Promotion Period, eligible persons can enter this sweepstakes one time by one of the following methods:
- Filling out an on-line entry form at www.blueoakstowncenter.com during the promotional period.
Entrants must meet eligibility criteria, accurately complete entire entry form and successfully submit in order to be eligible for prize drawing. There is a limit of one (1) entry per eligible person and one (1) per family. Information collected from entrants is subject to the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement policies. All entries information become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt by any person to enter in excess of the disclosed entry limit will void all their entries and any prize consideration in connection with this sweepstakes. Incomplete or corrupted entries are void. Releases (as defined below) assume no responsibility for entries that are lost, stolen, late, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, damaged, incomplete or illegible, postage due; or for any electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, incorrect or inaccurate entry information; or for any other error of any kind, whether computer, technical, printing, typographical, human or other, relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the announcement of the prize, the processing of entries or in any sweepstakes related materials.
2) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is Blue Oaks Cinema, under the management of SR Entertainment, 917 College Ave. Santa Rosa, Ca. 95404.
3) WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION:: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 17, 2010 at 9:55pm from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period under the supervision of Canyon International Inc., an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on matters relating to this sweepstakes. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. All winner will be notified by email.
4) PRIZES: The prizes are considered door prizes and are random in nature.. Winners is solely responsible for all costs and expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the items. Items will only be released upon proof of valid driver’s license currently in force and satisfactory proof ticket ownership.
Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. All details of prize shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. Any tax on prize is responsibility of winners.
5) ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to holders of a valid U.S. Drivers License who are 18 or older and are legal residents of Nevada, or one of the specified counties in California(* see list at conclusion of rules). Void outside Nevada, and the California counties listed and where prohibited by law. Employees of SR Entertainment (“Sponsor”) and employees of SR Entertainment, Canyon International Inc., Blue Oaks Town Center management and their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, brokers, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone working directly on RSVP Give-a-way programs, and the immediate family members (parent, spouse, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and persons living in the households of such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
6) GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges which are final and binding on all matters. The laws of the United States govern this Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Blue Oaks Cinema, Blue Oaks Town Center, Canyon International Inc., and Sr entertainment and their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, brokers, advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders and agents (collectively “Releases”) from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize (including any injury or harm resulting from use of any prize), or activity associated therewith. If for any reason this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes or any element thereof. Should the sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the premises of Blue Oaks Cinema and Sponsor may conduct a random drawing to award prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of action requiring such termination. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed ‘void’ by the judges. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7) WHO WON: To obtain Winner’s List (available after November 29, 2010), please mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: SR Entertainment 917 College Ave. Santa Rosa, Ca. 95404 Requests received after November 30, 2010 will not be fulfilled.
8) Official Prize List:
1. Grand Prize --- 2 Season Passes to the Blue Oaks Cinemas 16 and 2 VIP invites to the Grand Opening Gala Nov.17th ------- 6 lucky winners 2 tickets per winner
2. 2 VIP invites to the Grand Opening Gala. -------- 6 winners 2 tickets per winner
3. 6 free passes to the movie of your choice --------30 winners
4. 100 free 85oz. popcorn --------- 50 winners
5. 100 free medium Sodas --------- 50 winners
*Qualifying Counties in State of California:
Alameda, Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, Contra Costa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn, Humboldt, Kings, Lake, Lassen, Madera, Marin, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tuolumne, Yolo, Yuba